Friday, June 1, 2012

JOEY : HEY. HOW YOU DOIN'?

Alhamdulillah. Gee, thanks for following my blog, new followers. I appRECIATE IT- WAIT WHAT IS THIS? SOrry, caps lock. My kitten thinks my laptop's her new playground. Also, thank you so much for dropping by. Never knew people would actually come and read stuff here, since it's all just a bunch of crap. Except for that last post, I meant that one. Others are just a bunch a lies, fantasies and my daily sugar and spice. Not, literally, of course, but you get the point, audience. 

So......... this is awkward. I haven't updated a single post for centuries. Sure felt like it. I haven't been updating much be-caaaause... I have stopped caring and I'm too tired to give a damn 
because.. these past few months.. Things are.. a little different, that's for certain. Winds of change, as they call it. Or. Something like that. Who cares. Wait. I do. So there. 

I love how my kitten, Sweetie, (i know, audience, yous all are tired of listening/reading? about cute catsy tales but im gonna write about it so stop complaining. and tell me how adorable my cats are.) just stares at me with those big dark, lingering eyes. It's almost like pleading, wanting me to stay. Then she goes on hyper mode again, and the moment's gone. Weird kitten is weird. 

My other cat, Adek, is 9. I think that's like 50 in human years? Is it really? I don't know. 
Yeah he's old. 
I love them. They're like my kids. Only furry. I also speak cat. -  I know, how uh-may-zing. 



















OK, so bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment