Tuesday, June 5, 2012

ASSASSINS LOVE YOGURT.

I can't say and won't deny the fact that I don't lick the yogurt lid after opening the soury-sweetness of delish yogurtness, it's a natural habit. Some folks find this pretty weird and disgusting, but hey, it's one of the sweeeetest things in life. literally.

AWWWYEEAAAAHHH

So. My current obessession is Assassin's Creed. I am so addicted to Brotherhood, I finished it in just 5 days which is unbelievable, I mean, I finished The Godfather in a week and I thought that was intense. What caught my attention was a character from the first AC, and he's called Altair Ibn Al-Ahad. He comes off as this mysterious, bad ass 10th century assassin, killing Templar agenst, climbing and parkour-ing buildings sorta like spider-man and jumping off buildings to perform a kick-ass-skill assassination with his ultra cool hidden blade. It's wonderland for me.


Awesome Kill in 3..2..1..

Altair's Chronicles

  BROTHERHOOD OF ASSASSINI!



Best Dressed Contest
Altair; Ezio; Connor

So there. I've gone full nerd mode and obssessed obssessed with Assassin's Creed. LOOOOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment