Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shit Shit Shit.

I fucking hate it when people are so judgmental. I hate their way of thinking. They are skeptical, their styles and way of thinking tend to be conventional rather than revolutionary. They love to label people, based on their species.  Some of them, at least, not all.

I get it, you wanna speak your mind out, our country honours the freedom of speech. 

This is an indirect statement. I get it, you're used to the old ways, old styles, you are conventional, I get it. But hell, don't fucking shove them down my throat!

UGH! I feel angry, so, writing isn't the best thing for me right now. 

When you are upset or angry, you would say things that are illogical and irrational. You would say things registered on your emotional level, not logical. 

I shall continue this shit tomorrow. 


1 comment:

  1. hi cik adik ... nice writes!

    you have what it takes to make simple things interesting. but then, it's not wise to swear eh? or people will not take you seriously. it will be cool to **** them or 'expletive deleted' them. either way, you still get your '****ing' message across. Ooops!

    :)

    ps: go on writing k? you will only get better and better.

    ReplyDelete