Wednesday, February 3, 2010

School Kids and Real Friends.

Masya Allah! My goodness! I've been so hands on with the other half of my life, that I've forgotten 'bout the other half of my life. Quarter, actually. My old friends, my old friends, where the hell have you been?
Indeed, I am deep in thought of them, right this moment. Things, people in life, and all the stuff we did together.. they are all now set in stone, and engraved in my heart and stored in my memory forever.
Friends like them, I cannot replace, for they will always be in my number one list of people, next to my family, of course. Apart from the people that made me who I am today, those incredibly silly, and tummy-achingly funny things we did during school, are the most treasured moments of my life. Syukur Alhamdulillah, for Allah the All-Knowing has sent me six beautiful and amazing friends.. I cherish them in my heart forever.

Nevertheless, I shall recruit them all again, Insya Allah. Chinese New Year's coming, I shall use that as an excuse to 'steal' the 6 greatest people in my life.


I CAN AND WILL PULL THIS OFF, WORLD! hehe.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment