Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Most Disgusting Show Ever.

I love watching television shows. Comedies, Mystery.. whatever it may be, it's entertaining. But one show, oh wait, let me rephrase that, 'sinetron', called 'Sekar', I dare say is a disgrace to television shows. I am appalled that they're given the ticket to air that shitty show. 
First of, the actors and actresses SUCK, big time. I mean like, are you seriously out of young talented people, who can really actually act? They're so stony and lifeless. I can't imagine why and how they're hired? Most probably they gave the directors and writers some special treatment, if you know what I mean. 
Oh shit.. And the storyline.. Is Impossibly ridiculous, it's like a piece of shit. Their scripts don't even make sense, it's like one group of retards working on the script. 
Their draggy, and to crown them all, they're incompetent retards. 
PLEASE,  do retire, and don't bother to even try to get into the same line of work again, because their actors lack talent and their obviously dry, their writers need a new job. 
Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment