Sunday, June 28, 2009

Classic Talent.

Photography, Painting, Drawing, Writing, and many others, are categorized as classic talent. And, not to brag or anything, but I believe I am of that praticular clan. And proud of it. I've always been attracted to the rare, but complex  things, in life, generally speaking. I love art. 
Capturing moments spontaneously, writing, painting my heart out. I find it easier, to let it out. Hatred, anger, despression, desperation, the luminous feeling or being able to do something that's extraordinary. 
Domestic, unrehearsed, complicated, stands out for its own beauty. 
I think its simply lovely. 
And I rarely use that word.
Lovely.
I think an artistic person like me should have an attic, a room full of colourful imagination, going on and on without the nagging voice of reality banging on my door. 
yes, I definitely should have one. 

My mind speaks of it. I express them in many ways. Alhamdulillah I've got the ability to. I never bottle it up. True feelings aren't meant to be put away in our minds permanently, but to set it free. 

I let go of them, each of them, through different ways of expression. The whole lot blooms in its own beauty.

                    

                                                                                                                          Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment