Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's Just Life.

I flunked my  jpj exam this morning. I'm so upset about it. My family isn't really giving me the support I need going through this failure. I'm just really dissappointed. I've to retake the exam, which will collide with my college quizes. I'm just so pissed off. 

       " When family and friends won't be there...wish I had drugs..."

I'm careless, and irresponsible, as I am forgetful with my childish behaviour to top it off. 
I really think, that the only support system right now, are just a buncha songs I made a list off, to listen to when I am off track. 
They help, partially, though.

I'm not getting enough sleep, I'm tired.
If only I could just run it off.
An open field, cool breeze, it feels so liberating, to leave, run, never look back.
I wish I could do that.

There are boundaries, in life, that limits us, for the better.
It's either, we co-operate and do as we're told, or abandon the job, which is not wise.

Aaah....I'll figure something out. I always do. 

The Rembdrants - I'll Be There For You
Nickelback - Far Away
Linkin Park - New Divide
My Chemical Romance - To The End
Natasha Beddingfield - Unwritten

They know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment