Monday, August 29, 2011

IT'S 2 IN THE MORNING AND TOMORROW'S EIDDDDDD!! come be merry.

It's 2;13 in the morning, and i hardly write at 2 am unless theres something important or if i feel nostalgic or some shit i just cant get off my chest. Tomorrow's gonna be Eid, a big day for all muslims around the world. But im not gonna write about Eid, it's that important and spectacular i dont feel the need to write about it, theres enough writings about Eid all over the net anyways. Anyways, I watched Kami the movie just now, it just ended like 16 minutes ago. i aint a fan of Kami the series in the first place, never was when it first aired when i was 16. Now i'm 20. i guess im not the kind of kid thats into gigs, or go out for a drink or a laugh late at night with friends who parrayy (party) and shit, i dont socialize pretty well back in high school, i was a pretty reserved kid back then, only hung out with the same people, same scene, nothing different; i was so extremely comfortable in my own world.

ANYWAY. Seeing that movie, everything suddenly came back to me, like a showreel in my head, and im seeing images of me when i was in school. all those times, i never quite figured out what style to wear when i walk out of my house, there were so many trends that time, and it was always about looking cool, owning the same damn thing every other cool kid owned, walking around in Vans feeling like you're accepted among the 'kool kids'.

i wouldnt say i was an outcast, just that i wasnt very good at socializing. maybe because i was very very self-conscious about myself all the freaking time, (STILL AM NOW.) but whatever. I'm happy with all the friends i made who are now my close friends and they are all the companions i trust have now, that i hold close and dear to my heart. not my beating heart, i think about them from time to time.

HAPPY EID MUBARAK FOR ALL MUSLIMS OUT THERE, AROUND THE WORLD, IN EVERY CORNER UNDER THE SEA  I LOVE ALL OF YOU. I LIKE CATS.
MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL ON THIS VICTORIOUS DAY.
ALLAHU AKBAR. ALLAHU AKBAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment