Sunday, September 19, 2010

MAHER ZAIN!

MAHER ZAIN IS COMING TO MALAYSIA!
MAHER ZAIN IS COMING TO MALAYSIA!
MAHER ZAIN IS COMING TO MALAYSIA!

Soon to be ticked off my "M's 2010 LIST"; attend Maher Zain's concert! I might have a heart attack just by taking it all in, I've only learned of his coming to Malaysia last week. He will be performing over at Shah Alam, 14th and 15th of October.

The first time I heard him, his song was aired through Ikimfm, a radio station where they would only play nasyeeds, recitation of the holy Qur'an, and adhan when the time comes for prayers. So one fateful day, the dj introduced a foreign name, of which I have never heard of, following his song called, "Insya Allah". I thought, sounds promising, let's give it a listen.
The next thing I know, I fell in love with his music! His song Insya Allah really caught my attention, so I googled and facebooked him. Sounds a wee bit stalker-ish, but I wouldn't mind getting a restraining order from the judge, it'd be totally worth it.

His music is amazing, I like the fact that he spreads dawwah in his music. It's unique in a way that, nobody has ever done such a thing like this before, some might already have, but not as successful as Maher, I reckon.

Congratulations Maher! You're on a roll! With passion and determination, you really can make it, Insya Allah. Such a wonderful inspiration you are, I hope you would continue making more beautiful works of art that is your music =)







No comments:

Post a Comment