Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Too Much? vol.1

Things are moving too fast for me. I have to pick up the pace of my accepting and absorbing certain things happening at once. I am not good at multitasking, it seems I am uncoordinated whenever things get organized, which is weird, because everybody else would very much prefer it vice versa. I'm odd. I've recently been demoted from A to B, apparently there's been a change in the editorial board, new board of advisors who are acting editors as well, new set of principles and rules, new hierarchy of organization chart, a structure so delicately altered and sophisticatedly manipulated. Very crafty, that they too, decided to re-shuffle the current positions.
I rather enjoy new changes, yes, indeed, handing over high positions to a couple of young blood is magnificently appropriate and advisable; as to why, is beyond me.

Of course I'm bummed. But I'll contribute as much as I can, for I do enjoy writing. Is all.

Here, June is here.
Soon, come forth the month of
August and December.

No comments:

Post a Comment