Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Works.

They say I've gotta be more flexible, gotta learn how to adapt to situations that might threaten my already steady and stable position, in other words, situations that are always, always altering and never fixed, I've gotta learn the nature of life, gotta be the apprentice of the works, know-hows, and whatever crap the universe has to offer. They told me you can't just sit and wait for some random, outta-this-world miracle to come and surprise you with a bang, you can't just relax and let life welcome you with open arms.. or maybe slap you in the face with another bad day...

The thing is, a good friend of mine once told me, 'even at your last breath, you would still wish you knew more about life, because knowledge is infinite.'

Supreme and thought-provoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment