Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Realization of what's to come.

Wowwaweewaahh... It would be a miracle if ever I get through this day. I'm at campus, for I've class later on at 3. Today's been a fast-forwarded day, so far, i've had soo many things to run by, as I am the secretary for my group. The president, as at her rightful place, gives orders to people in charge of certain things, and again, appointed by her. I'm just blown away by the many things a mere secretary is expected to do. I thought it was just writing proposals, finishing off documentations, and other things. On the other hand, I think it's appropriately expected by the responsibility of a secretary. haha, and also, one of the things I learned, is that better be sure of yourself, that you are financially secured, for you will have to be able to multitask. When I say multitask, I mean really, really have the on-the-go ability to be able to do lots of things at once. Papers need to be photocopied and printed. This task, being a secretary, is really challenging me, looking at me squarely in the eye, and saying 'Can You Do It?'

It's really made me realize of all the things I've taken for granted of, and how my life is so secured and watched after, that I'm, thoroughly dependant of other people, and letting them finish off what I started.

Being able to hold up to this task as being someone who people rely on, is absolutely a turn of events. Somehow, in a way, it's satisfying, because you are doing them a favor, and not expecting anything in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment