Monday, June 8, 2009

STUCK

Unreasonable, inadequate, offensive, disgraceful. This, I refer to recent posts. Evidently, I wasn't ready, for what's to come, I've displeased too many. I don't know where to start, or how to begin. I don't know how to put an end to this misery. I despise this very feeling, to the core, because, during a moment, particularly like this, I am vulnerable. Always caught off guard. Nothing sheilds me, my expectations, ambitions, dreams, confidence, optimism are threatened a great deal. 

Now I'm truly stuck, literally, my mind stops thinking, my heart figuratively stops beating, leading to utter destruction caused by a mere beautiful distraction. 

These describes how i'm feeling and I love it instantly

Take That- I'd wait for life
30 Seconds to Mars- The Kill
Snow Patrol- Crack The Shutters
Leona Lewis- Better In Time
Daniel Bedingfield- If You're Not The One
Gabrielle- Sunshine
Dashboard Confessional- Stolen
Jon McLaughlin- So Close



No comments:

Post a Comment