Monday, June 15, 2009

Bella Ragazzo. Deve non sapare mai.

I feel rejuvenated. Alive, so suddenly. I don't know why. But I'm sorta excited for myself. But, you know, whatever.. 

Good news is I passed my driving trials exam. If I hadn't I wouldn't be qualified for the actual driving test. ugh, I'm soo bagging this. so.. Insya Allah, I'll be driving (legally) by end of June. yay me.. celebrate, bring on the confetti.. 

I love Chris Daughtry's 'Over'. I love a buncha songs right now, currently, I'm listening to The Cure, Bob Dylan, Jimmy Eat World, and a buncha new songs from 30 seconds to Mars and My Chemical Romance. They're really great, lift up my spirit, which is in need of lifting right now. hahahar...

Maybe life, isn't always about me, and I've come to a point of understanding that, I'm turning 18, in a few months, and that means, I can't and will not look at things the same way I used to.
Self-Realization is pretty awesome, it helps me think outside of the box, be more flexible with my thinking, expand my imagination. Thanks to Mr Dharmain. He didn't really do much, he just gave me a little boost, and I'm here. I've arrived. I'm staying. For now, at least. 

Giving lectures to people, particularly friends, (only when they are in need of it), I think in a way, helps me, too. Without even knowing it, I've grown out of the things I was afraid to conquer. Touched the tip of my nose and I didn't even feel a thing. That's how great and how deep Self-Realization can be. It's pretty wonderful. Syukur, Alhamdulillah, I've given a 'head-start' by Allah SWT. 

The Cure - Close To You
Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American
30 Seconds to Mars - Stronger.
Bob Marley - Redemption Song
James Morrison - If the Rain must Fall. *thebest.
Dean Martin - Luna Mezza Mare.

No comments:

Post a Comment