Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I did it my way.

 School's startin'. New semester, new changes, new everythin'. Brand new is..sometimes good..not all the time... But when changes are needed for the best, I must allow. Can't let any stupid mistake bring me down, right? Changes. I suppose... I dont wanna look at my mistakes, cause I dont wanna change. I like the way I am. I'm not ready for this so called 'change'. Even though it's a good thing. I'm gonna hate it. 

So..basically, I like to work fast, though I procrastinate a lot. Hell, a lot. 
I like to not care what other people think of me. 
Know..the phrase..'just be yourself'? 
It's a lot harder than I thought. 
To really, really absorb the meaning itself, to fully understand the truth behind the phrase... 

So.. Salud..Salud..Salud.. 

To a new semester, to new heights, and a new shitty beginning.. 

Bring it on. 

1 comment:

  1. i thought u got a month of holiday ayte?
    asal start awal sgt meyh?

    ReplyDelete